Friday, October 18, 2013

Hope That You Can Cling To

 Welcome!  I am still making cards for Splitcoaststampers month long campaign Hope That You Can Cling To.  I have so far made 17 cards out of the 20 challenges posted.  Rather than spending  a lot of time posting all the details, I am just showing photos of  4 more cards just added to my SCS gallery.  More details on my cards are listed in the gallery.
I'd rather spend time making cards than typing.

Top one is for
HYCCT1315B  Warm and Furry Fuzzies
( My favorite bear from PSX Stamps)
Next:
HYCCT1314  Blingtastic Challenge
Bottom left:
HYCCT1316  Pocket Full of Hope
Bottom Right:
HYCCT1317 Stand Tall Challenge


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Lin said...

Bless you, Theresa! These are all wonderful and I know they'll touch whoever receives them!