Monday, October 28, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge

I have another Christmas card made simply with an embossing folder, a stamp, and an oval die.  I embossed a pattern paper with the EF and highlighted the raised area with black ink and edged it with gold ink. I attached this to a card base of black  and  added on the sentiment stamped on an oval cut out in white CS edged with gold ink. All done!
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Theme is Music. I used a music EF for the background and the sentiment is a Christmas Carol.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything goes for October
The Glory of Christmas Challenge: Homemade background

Supplies:
Stamp: Flourishes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Sharpie Gold Paint Pen
Paper: Black and White CS, BasicGrey Jovial Pad
EF: Cuttlebug Allegro
Die: Nesties Oval

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Olga said...

Prefect Christmas card Theresa!!!

Hazel said...

I love your music background - thanks for sharing this lovely card for both of my CHNC challenges and also for The Glory of Christmas 19: homemade background - hope to see you again soon. x

joy said...

GORGEOUS, Theresa! Love the colors and the design.