Friday, October 25, 2013

CAS Masculine Birthday


I am showing a very quick and easy masculine birthday card that I made using only one embossing folder, one ink and 2 cardstocks.  I embossed a piece of Kraft with Darice EF  Clocks Background and highlighted the raised areas with Memento Rich Cocoa ink. I attached to a card base of Dark Brown CS.  I stamped the sentiment from Flourishes and cut with a Nesties circle die  and placed on my card.  My DH really likes this card so I think it is just right for a man. In fact, my DH was with me when I was looking at some EF's and this was one that he picked out.

Challenge:
 Paper Players : Make CAS Masculine Birthday card. See below left

   I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

joy said...

Great masculine card, Theresa! I love that your hubby supports your love of d making - he's a gem!

LeAnne said...

What an awesome EF! Perfect for a masculine card--and CAS to boot! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week!

stampwithsandy said...

Great CAS card! What a beautiful embossing folder and what fun that hubby picked it out! Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Paper Players, Theresa!

Nance Leedy said...

Fabulous CAS card, Theresa! That EF is wonderful and extra special since DH selected it! So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players!