Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Warm and Cozy Feeling


Welcome! Thanks for dropping by.  I've been MIA for a few days. Today I am posting this card for Joan's Gardens Challenge.  She is asking us to use :
  • Christmas pattern Paper for background
  • Warm and cozy colors
  • Snow Flakes
  • Christmas Trees or Santa or anything reflecting Christmas
  • A product sold at Joan's Gardens.
  • I have used pattern papers from Webster's Pages pad Your Life Beautiful which was from Joan's Gardens. My colors of  greens, red and natural are warm and cozy. I found the wooden snowflakes in my stash and left them their natural color. I have both trees in the pattern paper and a Santa on a punch out icon from Authentique Wonder Collection. For edging the pattern paper, I used Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink which is available at Joan's Gardens. I used Cuttlebug EF Snowflakes for some texture. 
     
     
    Other Challenges:
    Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Month of Sept Anything Goes for Christmas
    CRAFT Challenge: Christmas

    I enjoy all your comments. Thanks, Theresa



    3 comments:

    Joan Fricker said...

    Theresa, your card is so pretty. Isn't it amazing what we can find in our "stash". Great job.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    Trimgym said...

    Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

    Jo

    Hazel said...

    Beautiful card for both of my CHNC challenges. You could also share this lovely card for The Glory of Christmas challenge 15: 'anything goes' - I'd love to see it there too, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT. Hope to see you again soon. x