Saturday, September 14, 2013

Playing with Hopscotch Paper


Today I have another Back to School themed card that I have made with some old BasicGrey pattern paper from the Hopscotch paper pad.  I have been trying to use up some of my old stash and scraps.  I  pulled colors from the number pattern paper to use in my image and card base.  I stamped the blackboard (guess they are green today) with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and wrote on the board using stamps with versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. The stack of books was also stamped in the black ink and colored with Copics  B45, E25,G40,G82, R22.  Other paper used was White Cardstock from stash and SU Coral cardstock. Ribbons from stash are coral and yellow grosgrain.  Stamps used from Mark's Finest Papers Lesson Learned.  Used Sweet Sunday sketch but missed the deadline for their challenge.
Challenges to enter:
Charisma Cardz Challenge: Your Number's Up..Numbers featured on the blackboard and lot more in paper background
Simon Says: Wednesday challenge-Emboss it...used heat embossing on the blackboard to look like chalk
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Such a great card! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

Bubbles said...

Perfect back to school card!! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Theresa, love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs
Mandy xx