Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Card Has Style

My style is very clean and simple for this card made with a silhouette die cut out from Crimson Cloud "Elegant Ladies" which I paired with some narrow black satin ribbon and a very appropriate  sentiment from Mark's Finest Paper stamped in Memento Tuxedo Ink on white Cardstock.  I think this card may take the honor of being the quickest card that I have ever made....which shows that a good card does not have to take hours to create. I won this die from a challenge and have just been waiting for the right card to use.
I am entering this into
CASology  Challenge: Cue Card Silhouette
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful CAS card, Theresa! Love the silhouette!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the addition of the shimmery ribbon! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love the way you grounded your image -great job!!

Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a lovely silhouette, very CAS card. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

what an elegant card... the ribbon provides the perfect finishing touch! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!