Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Love and Hugs

 

 Second post today.  This card was made using the Sketch #S413 from Repeat Impressions shown below. I used Repeat Impressions stamps Tulips in a Vase stamped with Memento Espresso Truffle ink and their sentiment. I paper pieced the vase but I think it came out a little busy with the pattern paper. I also embossed the background with a Cheery Lynn Flourish die for some texture but not that happy with the outcome. This is one of those cards that I may do a redo. But it is what it is. I colored the image with Copics RV000, RV11, G21 and G40. Memento Bamboo Leaves ink was used for the sentiment. Other supplies: Nesties circle, scallop circle, oval, and scallop oval dies. Green, Pink, and Ivory Cardstocks from stash, and a scrap of pattern paper.
Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: What If Wednesday? Sketch #S413
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown: Anything Goes
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Olga said...

absolutley gorgeous!

Lin said...

Pink tulips are a favorite of mine, Theresa - really lovely card!

CraftyGirl said...

Great job on your card. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Bunny said...

This is gorgeous, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments...And good luck..

Caz xx

Carol said...

What a lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Crafty Sentiments. Lotsa luv, hugs xoxo