Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Happy Fall, Y'all !

2nd Post today. I enjoy making fall cards so I am back with another one with an apple tree.  Don't you think of apples with fall...smell of apple pie baking, warm apple cider?  l'll be entering this at Joan's Gardens Challenge to
  • Include Leaves on your card
  • Fall colors
  • Tree and/or bird
  • You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens.
  • I printed a digi from my files from Birdie Brown on white cardstock and colored the tree with Copics and the leaves and apples with pencils and OMS. I stamped the SU Sentiment with Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink and added green with Memento Bamboo Leaves Marker. The bird that landed in the tree was cut with a Marianne Die from a scrap of red cardstock. I glued the image to a mat of textured green cardstock and a base card of Pumpkin cardstock.  My leaf embellishment of Green Vellum paper was made with a PSX Maple leaf stamp  using SU reinkers as shown in my earlier post today.
    Products used available at Joan's Gardens are Marianne Die, E60000 Spray Adhesive, Vellum Grafix Pad, and Memento Ink Pads.  www.atjoansgardens.com
     
    Other Challenges:
    613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes with a twist "Happy Fall Y'all".  First time to enter here.
    Cute Card Thursday: Hip to be square.
     
    I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

    5 comments:

    Olga said...

    beautiful, love the leaves you are making!!

    Joan Fricker said...

    Theresa, as Olga said...beautiful.
    Great job on those leaves. I also love your beautiful heading at the top of your blog. What a gorgeous tree.

    Thanks again for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    Auntie Em said...

    Love apple trees. All those apples are bound to make some great pies and treats. Yumm! lol And there is the sweet little birdie singing in the branches again. Love that die.
    Thank you for sharing your pretty fall cards! :)

    joy said...

    Lovely card, Theresa! I need to get my fall stamps and cardstock out.

    Angelique said...

    Gorgeous card. Beautiful colouring and love that leave.
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap