Friday, September 27, 2013

Dream a Dream With Me



Hello! Today I have a quick post of a card that I made for the sketch challenge #S1813 at The House That Stamps Built.  I used stamps from Repeat Impressions.....the Dandelion was stamped with Memento London Fog ink and colored with Memento Bamboo Leaves Marker and Clear star pen for some sparkle. I modified the flow of the seeds a bit to fit the sketch by masking and stamping in two steps. The sentiment is also from Repeat Impressions and stamped with Memento Gray Flannel ink. The card base is Dark Gray textured cardstock and the pattern paper is from BasicGrey Sweet Threads paper pad. The Green Cardstock layer was embossed with Cuttlebug EF  Polka Dots.
Challenge:
The House That Stamps Built: What if Wednesday? Sketch #S1813
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Olga said...

you aced that sketch with this beauty!!!!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! Love the papers and great take on the sketch!