Sunday, August 18, 2013

Thinking of You

 Today I have made a card for Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday Challenge  and for Sweet Sunday Sketch 191 shown on lower left.  For STV we are to make a card using one of the earliest Stamp Sets bought from GKD.  One of my first sets was Melanie's A Year of Flowers (2008) and has been the one that I used many times. I stamped the Sunflower in Memento Peanut Brittle on GKD White cardstock and colored with Copics  and highlighted with glaze pen,  I cut out the image with Nesties circle and edged with a Copic marker.  Following the sketch I assembled the card using GKD Honey Mustard CS for the card base, a mat  and strip of GKD Pattern Papers from Sun-Kissed Autumn,  and another strip with the sentiment from Say It With Flowers from GKD.  I stamped and fancy cut some ladybugs on scraps of Red CS with Memento Tuxedo Black ink for embellishments.


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

No comments: