Thursday, August 8, 2013

Simple Card for a Friend

 This card is for the Sketch Challenge at Annabelle's Stamp Blog - sketch
shown below. I stamped the flower from Annabelle's Whimsey Flowers on a light blue cardstock from stash using Gina K designe Black Onyx ink. The image was colored with Copics G21, 99, E44, RV 14, 17, 19 and Atyou Spica Gold. I used a card base of Bazzill Textured Wine CS to which I attached a strip of the Blue CS with a sentiment from Annabelle's Dotted Flowers Set and the image. A very simple and quick card.

Other Challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge: Keep it Simple
Party Time Tuesday: Friendship Cards
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Olga said...

gorgeous, I love the flower, my garden is full of them all colors!

Lisa Mensing said...

So pretty! Love the image and colors. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

This is just beautiful Theresa! Love the intense colour!
TFS :)
Andrea