Monday, August 19, 2013

Pattern Papers + Stamp + Ink = Card

Hello again. I am back today with a card for 2 challenges.  I am using a sketch from Flutter by Wednesday challenge.  I used some pattern paper as inspiration for this card.  The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye paper pad Lost & Found.  I simply adhered a mat of light colored pattern to a card base of light pink card stock.  I then cut sections of  a pattern paper with the bird and sentiment and arranged with a strip of a darker floral pattern following the design of the sketch.  I placed a square of a script pattern paper to a light pink mat and stamped that with a butterfly stamp from Repeat Impressions using Memento Rose Bud ink.  I attached that at a slight angle to the card to make more interesting.  I did some dry embossing on large mat with Cuttlebug EF Polka Dots.
Challenges:
Flutter By Wednesday:  #248 Use sketch below with a butterfly or fairy
The House That Stamps Built:  DCC814 Things with Wings
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty card! So soft and delicate! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Olga said...

very very pretty!!!!

redwasher1 said...

Lovely card Theresa! Thanks for joining us at The House That Stamps Built.