Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Love Is Sweet


Welcome to my studio! Today I am sharing a card made for Meljens Designs Challenge ...the theme is "you have been framed".  I have chosen one of her Freebie images " Love is Sweet" to be framed using Spellbinder Dies to create a frame of red and white.  After printing the image on white cardstock,  I colored with Copics R 20, 24, 29, E 00, 15, 17, 30.  My frame is red and white Pattern Paper from stash that I embossed with Cuttlebug EF Wicker Weave. I cut out a window and added a red mat before inserting the bear image. I finished with a card base of white cardstock, white satin bow, and red brad heart.
 
Challenge Links:
Meljens Designs: You have been framed.
Shopping Our Stash: Use oldest hardware... not sure how old the brad is but it is OLD!
 
  I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Chana said...

Your image is adorable and well colored! I think your choice of dp is wonderful! Great CAS design. Thanks for sharing this with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana

Rae Ann said...

Love that the whole card is the frame for this image! I always love red and white as a color combo.

Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our You’ve Been Framed challenge!

Donna Chartrand said...

What a lovely card. Red and white always catches my eye...