Monday, August 12, 2013

Flourishes Color Challenge


Hello!  My card today is for Flourishes August Release challenge to use the colors shown above. Details here. I interpreted these to be a teal, rust and gray.  I stamped  the Flourishes' Anemones image on white cs using Memento Gray Flannel and colored with Copics BV 15, 27 and YR12,14,18.  My card base is Gray CS layered with a mat of teal and mat of rust.  I darkened the teal cs with Distress Ink Blue to make even darker. Attached a seam binding tape to the image and adhered to the card. Finished with a sentiment from the same set and used the gray ink on scallop diecut.  I really like the way that I captured the colors and stayed with them throughout.
Looking forward to the new release from Flourishes.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Olga said...

another beauty Theresa!!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Very pretty, great flowers for this challenge. Thanks for playing n Flourishes Color challenge.

ChristineCreations said...

Lovely to see the anemones in such fun vibrant colour! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month Theresa!

Silke Ledlow said...

Theresa, this is so pretty! Great take on the color challenge! Thank you for joining in the fun :) !!!