Saturday, August 10, 2013

Dahlias for a Hello




I combined  sketch 190 at Sweet Sunday and the challenge at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday which is to create  your own background paper with stamps.  Using white cardstock,  I stamped Flourishes Dahlias with Distress Ink Wild Honey to create the background and added this to a card base of orange.  I stamped the focus image from the same stamp set using the same ink and colored with Copics G 21, 99, Y 06, 11, 21, 23, YR 00, 12 ,21, C1. I added Glossy Accents to the vases.  I finished the card using mat and strips of paper, a sentiment, and stamped diecut flowers with a brad. All papers and brad from stash.
Challenges:
Sweet Sunday: Sketch 190
Timeless Tuesday: Create background paper with stamps.
CRAFTS and Me: Anything Goes
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Katie Sims said...

Your dahlia bg looks amazing! It's one of my favorites!! I am so glad you were able to play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)