Monday, August 19, 2013

Chill Out With Ice Cream


I am running a bit late with this card for Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge here to use dies and punches but I think I have time to get it in.  We are to use Dies and Punches. I am using the digi Ice Cream Sunday Harriet which I colored with Copics and cutout with a Spellbinder die and placed on a mat of pink atop a mat of Ice Cream Digi paper, a freebie from GKD.  I used a MS Border Punch Scallop Dots across the bottom edge of the mat and adhere to a card base of pink. The sentiment from Repeat Impressions was stamped with Memento Rose Bud ink.  I had used Harriet (but as a blonde) on a very similar card which I have shown at the bottom of this post.  I forgot I had used the same sentiment and digi paper as I did today.

I am also entering this for the Charisma Cardz Challenge which is Ice Cream....my flavor is strawberry if you want to know the flavor of Harriet's cone. By the way Crafty Sentiments Designs is one of the sponsors here this week.

Other Challenge:
Fab 'n' Funky: Anything that looks like summer.


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Theresa! The image is adorable!

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Wonderful creation, great color choices and love the die cut you used on the image. Harriet looks adorable! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments:)

Aunty Sue said...

what a fab card and great image thanks for sharing with s at Crafty Sentiments this week

CheerDown said...

Love the ice cream colours you have used on this card. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky
Alli x

Rach83 said...

This certainly looks like summer! Great image and papers. Yummy!

Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Jackie said...

Simply darling card! I love how you used this Harriet! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

Leah the Orange said...

love this! fab coloring, and such a cute little chickadee! thanks for sharing your creation with the Charisma Galz - i could go for an ice cream now! :)