Wednesday, August 21, 2013

CAS with Coneflowers and Colors


Second Post today.  I am posting this for some challenges soon ending.  I made this for a color challenge at Annabelle Stamps Blog and a CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge.  I began with an Annabelle stamp from Whimsey Flowers stamping it in Memento Peanut Brittle ink and coloring with Copics YG 63, 95, YR 12, 18, 65 capturing all the 4 colors in the graphic below.  I fussy cut the flower without the frame that is part of the stamp.  I layered the flower on a strip of Rust Cardstock die cut with Spellbinder tag die. I stamped the sentiment from Annabelle's Squared Posies with versamark and copper EP. Assembled the card on a card base of Olive Green Cardstock with a embossed mat of White Cardstock that was done with Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirls.  I did change up the sketch a bit but think my card is close enough.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Just beautiful Theresa! I love that you cut the flower from it's frame!
TFS :)
Andrea