Saturday, August 17, 2013

Autumn Colors


Hello!  This cooler weather brings thoughts of fall to mind and Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge #233. We are to use autumn colors on our creation.  For my entry, I have used  one of my favorite Flourishes stamp sets A Year in Flowers.  I stamped the Tiger Lily in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on white card stock and colored in Copics using fall colors of oranges, greens, and browns.  I framed this in Brown Cardstock using Nesties Square dies to create the frame. I placed this on an orange mat embossed with Darice EF Chevron, wrapped in a brown organdy ribbon, and then adhered to a card base of brown. I finished with a sentiment from Flourishes Taglines in Memento Rich Cocoa and tied on a bow.  Orange paper is from My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Saffron paper pad.
I enjoy all your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Theresa

 
 

1 comment:

Broni said...

What a super pretty fall card! Love your coloring on the flowers! Thanks for playing along in the Timeless Tuesday challenge with us!