Friday, July 5, 2013

Using BasicGrey Cappella Paper Pack


Another card for today.  I made this combining the challenge for Sweet Sunday sketch #187 and Basic Grey Challenge to use no stamped images with Basic Grey products.  I used Basic Grey Cappella Paper pack to create the design on a card base from stash. I stamped a sentiment from Flourishes on a circle of Designer paper with Memento Espresso Truffle ink.  I added some paper lace from K& Co. I like the play of all the designer papers together in this sketch. Added some highlights to the edges of some of the layers with a Blue Distress Ink.
Challenges:
BasicGrey Challenges: No Stamped Images
Sweet Sunday: Sketch Challenge 187 shown below
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

joy said...

Hi, Theresa! You have been one busy gal this week. I love today's card - Basic Gray is one of my favorite paper companies. I will be checking out this sketch challenge; haven't heard of it before.