Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer Peaches in a Circle

My second post today. This card is for the challenge at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday to make a circle card.  I have used a Flourishes Stamp from "Cherries and Peaches" stamped on GKD White cardstock and colored with Copics and Pencils.  I cut the image with a Nesties Circle Die letting the leaves extend beyond the circle.  I layered with circle mats of GKD Green Grass cardstock and Bazzill Grapefruit Bliss cardstock and then a card base of GKD Green Grass cardstock cut with Nesties Scallop Circle.  I added textures to the layer with Cuttlebug Wicker Weave and Tiny Bubbles embossing folders. Sentiment was from Flourishes Garden Fresh.
 Copics used were G 21, 82, Y02, 11, YG 63, YR 02, R22.
 Inks were Memento Peanut Brittle and Rich Cocoa.

Challenges:
Timeless Tuesday Challenge: Going in Circles

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Olga said...

this is so pretty, sorry I have been missing, had a bad flare up witht he RA and couldn't type, still can't hold a pen LOL

Cheryl said...

Your card is lovely--so fresh and summery! You did some fab coloring on the image, and I love the out-of-the-box technique on the leaves! I'm so glad you joined us for the Timeless Tuesday Going in Circles Challenge!