Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Patriotic Bear

 
I love the Patriotic Bear from Meljens. He is a favorite of mine to use on My Hero Cards made for Operation Write home.  This one I made to enter in the Patriotism challenge at Meljens Designs. After printing the image on white cardstock, I colored it with  Copics B 21, 24, 29,  E 30, 31, 35, 36, Y 28, R 20, 24 and a Gold Glitter Jelli-ink pen. I added some shine with Clear Star Pen. I used SU Brilliant Blue CS for the base and mats and Doodle Pantry Stripe digi paper for the background which is embossed with Cuttlebug EF Divine  Swirls.  The sentiment from Verve  was stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Gold EP.

Also entering into Simon Says Patriotic challenge which ends very soon....but why not!

  I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Ria said...

Totally love your entry for our challenge over at Meljen's Designs :)
hugs Ria

Lin said...

He's SO cute, Therese, perfect for our challenge this week! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Olga said...

How cute! !!! Love your coloring too!