Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Just for Joan's Gardens Challenge

 
Hello! I am posting this card that I made  for Joan's Garden Challenge.  We are to use polka dots , some vellum,  butterflies , any color combination , and use a product sold at Joan's Gardens. The pink cardstock for the base card is from a pack of Pastel Fashion colors purchased from Joan's Gardens. I layered this with a mat of polka dot paper from MME's 6x6 Paper Pad and then topped it with part of a floral paper from MME's Indie Chic Paper Pad that I fussy cut .  I stamped the Sentiment (Spring Has Sprung set) by Flourishes with SU Always Artichoke ink on a scrap of Velum and attached it under the polka dot layer in a window cut with Nesties Label 4 Die.  I then attached with foam dots the 2 butterflies that are a double layer of pink cardstock and Velum.  The butterflies were cut with a Memory Box Pippi Butterfly Die that I won from Joan's.
Check out the challlenge and products  at  www.atjoansgardens.com 

It is fun how easily a card can be built with 3 papers, some scraps, and a couple of dies....and of course a stamp and ink.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

No comments: