Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Jacob's 2nd Birthday

Hello!  I have missed everyone while I was spending time with my Mother since I could not get online. I hope to catch up with everyone's blogs and projects and have time to leave some comments.  My Mother seems to be back to good health and back to her normal routine. It is amazing what she does at age 93! We were eating green beans, tomatoes, spinach and zucchini from her garden this past week.

Today I am posting a card that I made for my 2 year old great-nephew for his 2nd birthday last month.  I made this with a pattern from a Paper Crafts Magazine with Birthday Free Projects.  The card is the shape of  an elephant.  I used Gray Card stock, assorted scraps of  Card stock with Glitter, Chipboard Number 2, Black Brad, scraps of yarn, and Nesties Circle Die.  Inside I used text that was computer generated.

Challenges:
Clear It Out Challenge: Theme: Make someone's day! Stash: use something sparkly! Used sparkly paper on cap and blanket.  Everything I used for this card was from my stash.
Simon Says: Anything goes!
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes with option to use animals/creatures.
CRAFTS AND ME: Anything goes
Cupcake Crafts Challenges: Anything But Square

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Thanks for joining us @ CIO your card is so cute...tfs....hope you stop by and play along with us again :)
<((><

Louise said...

Totally love this just so cute,thank you for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck.
Louise xx

Katherine Clayton said...

What a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at CIO . . . hope you stop by again to play along with us again. :)

Kathy

Molecraft said...

What a brilliant card shape, love it...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x