Sunday, July 14, 2013

Have a Happy Summer Birthday

 
Another post for today!   Been doing a lot of challenges since it is too hot to do much outside.   When I saw Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps Challenge "Hat's On",  I immediately thought of one of her older digis that I think I got as a freebie when I began collecting Digital images.  This girl was perfect with her big hat and I colored her in summer colors taken from the pattern paper from MME's Happy Day paper pack.  I used a sketch shown below from Tuesday Morning Sketches ...they have 4 sketches to choose from this week celebrating their 4th birthday. 
 I am also entering:
 Shopping Our Stash Challenge #109- use summer colors or summer theme.
One Stop Craft Challenge: Summer Colours.
 I think my colors are very summery!
 
Other supplies used: White, Pink, and Yellow Cardstock from stash. Copics R 20, 81, 85, RV 11, E 00, 000, 11, 34, 35, 37, Y06,11, 13, 26 ,28 , YR 02,07. Glaze pens in Orange, Yellow, Pink.  Annabelle Stamps Sentiment. Memento Rose Bud ink. Pink Buttons and Twine from stash.
 

Hope you are having a cool weekend?
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

14 comments:

jkreucher said...

This was one of my very first Sassy images! how fun that you chose her for our Hats challenge.
what a great sketch, and your coloring is wonderful!
So glad you joined our Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
Judy

Za ovinkom said...

Hi Theresa! Love your beautiful summer colors. This stamp is so cute! Your card is adorable!

Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl’s Hats on Challenge, hope to see you again next week.
Jasmina

Sassy Raggedy said...

Oh I remember this image...How lovely she is and matches perfectly with your color combo...Thanks for joining in on the fun this week at Sassy Cheryl...Hugz, joann

Payne Holler Cards said...

She is so cute! Love the paper you used too (-:

Jessi Fogan said...

How perfectly summery! I love it :) If I had AC I would definitely be hiding from the heat too! Thanks so much for coming to play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

Debbie said...

This is very cute!! Looks like the typical girl getting 'dressed up' for the first time!!
Thanks for playing along for Tuesday Morning Sketches birthday party this week!!

Angela Boutiller said...

I have never saw this Sassy image before but I like it. Your card is beautiful in yellow!

Linda Compton said...

I love this image. It was also one of my friend Jeni's favorites too. The pink and yellow work beautifully with the paper. It all came together perfectly! Thanks so much for joining in the Sassy fun this week.

Melissa Craig said...

What a great, very cheery birthday card! Thank you for celebrating TMS' 4th birthday with us.

CHERYL GRANT said...

I had forgotten about this image. It's a lovely, lovely card and super fabulous colors. Love it.
Thanks for playing along in the Hats ON challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!

Ann English said...

Ah! An oldie Goldie- isn't she just too cute! A perfect birthday card! I'm so glad you joined us for this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's!

Dawn said...

such a cute pink and yellow card!
thanks for playing our Sassy Cherl's Challenge!

Dewi Lestari said...

Totally cute! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Summer COlours
Hugs
Dewi

Andreja L. said...

Beautiful card you made!
Thank you for playing with us at OneStopCraftChallenge :-))
Hugs, Andreja