Saturday, July 20, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday, Flourishes


Flourishes is having a Birthday Celebration and they are having a challenge for us to celebrate.  Create a little drama on your card by using the bold combo of black and white.   For this Birthday Celebration Challenge, enter as many times as you like.  We have until 11:59 PM CST on July 31st to enter! Winners will be announced Saturday, August 3rd and winners will receive a goody bag from Flourishes valued at $30! What a fun way to celebrate!!
I made my card using one of the Flourishes stamp sets that I just won....I used stamps from Anemones that I stamped with GKD Black ink on white card stock. I did some embossing with Cuttlebug EF Wicker Weave border, added a Ribbon, and placed the image on a Black Mat and then on to a White card base.
 


 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

This is totally elegant and gorgeous!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Clean, crisp and classy!! Love the embossed vertical border!!

Allison Cope Israels said...

What an amazing black and white beauty Theresa! Gorgeous embossed panel too! Thanks for playing along with our Flourishes 6th Birthday Celebration Challenge!