Friday, July 5, 2013

Fireworks to Celebrate America



This is a second post today and another card to celebrate the 4th of July!
I made this CAS card by using a Fireworks stamp from Repeat Impressions and a sentiment from Verve's  American Hero stamp set.  I stamped both using Versamark ink and Heat Embossed with Gold Embossing Powder on SU Brilliant Bue Cardstock. I attached to a base card of GKD White Cardstock. How simple and sparkly can that be.
Challenges:
CASology : Fireworks
Simon Says: Patriotic

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

joy said...

I love this CAS design, Theresa! I especially love the gold embossing. Glad to see that it is being used more often again.

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the shimmer of the gold on the dark night sky! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Theresa! Love that shiny gold embossing - gorgeous! Hope you're well, my friend!

Gillian R said...

This is fab, perfect colours. Than you for joining us this week at CASology

cheiron said...

Fabulous fireworks, love the fold embossing! Thanks for playing along in the Patriotic challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!