Friday, July 12, 2013

Color On Color

Hello!  It has been a while since I entered a card for a challenge at Stamp TV but I just had to make time to enter the latest Release Party challenge for Gina K Designs at Stamp TV.  We are to stamp an image onto a favorite colored card stock and color the image on there.

I selected GKD Lemon Drop cardstock for my creation and stamped flowers and sentiment from Melanie's Buds and Vases and a border from Melanie's A Year of  Borders  with Memento Tuxedo Black.  I colored the images with Copics G 40, 82, Y06, 13, and  YR12...love how this looks.  I added a ribbon from stash to the image and placed this on a GKD Grass Green CS mat and then the base card of Lemon Drop CS.  Finished the centers of the flower with a Clear Glaze pen for some texture.

Challenge: Stamp TV Color on Color  JULY13COC

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! I love the sunny colors and pretty flowers!

Patti P. said...

Just beautiful, yellow is one of my fave colors and love your coloring on these flowers. So glad you stopped by the other day, I have been missing visiting with everyone so much. Such a busy time for everyone. Your peonies on your header are gorgeous, the rain has really done a number on my hydrangeas. We have had between 15 to 20 inches in the last 10 days.
Have a great weekend.
hugs....