Monday, July 15, 2013

Chill Out with a Cool Card



What could be better than a cold Popsicle on a 90+ degree day?? Well maybe 3 Popsicles!  This card is for the current What If? Wednesday sketch #J1013 challenge at The House That Stamps Built.  I used Popsicle and sentiment stamps from Repeat Impressions to create this "cool" card using paper piecing on the chocolate treats. I added some stickles for the vanilla ice cream. I used a embossed pink card stock to serve up the sweets.
Other Supplies: White, Brown Card Stocks from stash, SU Cherry Punch,  Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirls, Memento Rose Bud and Rich Cocoa Inks, Copics E30, Corner Punch 
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Olga said...

Fantastic, it's 7:30AM, but I could go for some ice cream LOL

Cheryl said...

Mmmm! Yummy! Love it!