Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pink and Black

 
Hello! Today I have a card made for Joan's Garden Challenge to make a card to 
  • Use an embossed background
  • Use Pink and black as your main colors
  • Use an Oval
  • You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens. Also, mention that you are doing the card/project for Joan's Gardens Challenge.
  • I have used a Cheery Lynn die Swedish Spring Oval Frame to emboss the black mat of black cardstock which is available from Joan's Gardens.  I used a La Blanche stamp as the focus stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored withMemento Angel Pink Marker and sponged with Memento Angel Pink ink on white Cardstock from stash. I cut with a Nesties oval die. The sentiment is a Flourishes stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black  and cut with a Spellbinders Die. I placed this on a Pink Card base and added a black satin ribbon. I hope you can see the embossing on the background.
    Check out Joan's Garden : www.atjoansgardens.com
    I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

    1 comment:

    Olga said...

    you aced it with this beauty!!!!