Friday, June 7, 2013

My Front Door

 
You may be asking -why are you showing a picture of a door? Well this is my front door and Less Is More's challenge this week is to use the color of your front door and show a picture of the door.  As you see the color of my door is dark red. I made my CAS card with a Red Card base and Red Cherries as my image. After stamping the image, I colored with Copics and fancy cut it and attached with foam tape. I simply added some embossing across the top and stamped a sentiment with Versamark and embossed with white EP. This was a very clean and simple card to create.

Challenges:
Less Is More: Use Colour of your Front Door
Crazy 4 Challenges: Summer Inspiration...I think of sweet fruits such as cherries
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: Let's Get Fruity
Timeless Tuesday: Challenge is From the Garden-make a card featuring a fruit or vegetable FTTC223. I used Cherries and Peaches Stamp Set
Alphabet Challenge Blog: I is for Image. Use image as focal point.

Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes Cherries and Peaches
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Versamark
Copics: R24,43,49,59, G82, YG 63
Clear Glaze Pen
Papers: Red CS from Stash, GKD White CS
Cuttlebug EF  Wicker Weave Border
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

11 comments:

Allison Cope Israels said...

Stunning card Theresa! I love the colouring on your cherries! Thanks for joining us for our "From the Garden" challenge at Flourishes!
Ally.

Chrissie said...

What a lovely rich colour!
Super job!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Nice card, image is colored perfect!
Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Roxx

Jen said...

I'm really sorry for my late visit.. just wanted to pop over and say Hi
Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"

Sheena said...

Lovely card and a great colour!

Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx

Olga said...

gorgeous card and front door, I love your flowers!!!

Angelique said...

Lovely card. Beautiful colouring and love the embossed border.
Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Pia S said...

This is really elegant. I like the detail of the embossed border on the top of your card, and the image of fruits is such a classy one.

Pat K said...

Beautiful cas card and a very welcoming front door.
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

Beccy said...

Great card thanks for sharing with fab n funky.
Beccy xw

Ginny said...

cute card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)