Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Thank You with Heart


I cannot believe today is the first of May! I made this shaped card using a digi from Meljens Designs which was a freebie that I have had in my files for a long time and love using for thank you cards. I have used the sketch from Meljens challenge this week.  I used Nesties scallop circles and circles to cut the layers from Pink Cardstock (Stash) and MME pattern paper. The image was printed on white cardstock and colored with Copics-too many to list.  I inserted a strip of pink ribbon with white stitches from stash as I assembled the layers.  The pink heart brads were then added to finish the card.

Challenges:
Meljens Design Challenge: Sketch Challenge Shown
The House That Stamps Built: Challenge DCC424...Shaped Cards
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Anything Goes with Ribbon
Fab n Funky: Lots of Pink
Crafts and Me: Foral Frenzy

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

9 comments:

Lin said...

Another darling Teddy card! Made me smile this morning, Theresa!

Carla S. said...

This is beautiful, Theresa! Love all the pink and the sweet image!

Olga said...

how pretty, I love the shape!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

So sweet!
Just caught up on posts I ve missed ...loved your girly card and the beach card especially...you are on a roll (-:

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is adorable, lovely shape and colours and that Image is so cute
Hugs Kelly

coops said...

so gorgeous theresa.stunning sweet bear and i love all your fabulous flowers.
Thanks for joining in my theme this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

xx coops xx

La Vikinga said...

Hi Theresa; your round scalloped card is beautiful like a flower - looks very good with the circles and ribbon in the middle. Thanks for participating with this card on our challenge Anything Goes with ribbon at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight and welcome back!!

DT La Vikinga / Charlotta

CraftinGranny said...

Hi Theresa, Didn't realize how long it has been since I stopped by to say "HI". Life has been too full! Perused your blog to see what all I've missed and wow, there are some beautiful cards you've shared. Hope all is well with you and I hope to get by more often. "Hugs" Carol
ps. The baby card is gorgeous!!!

Minna said...

Really beautiful card♥ Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me Challenge - Floral Fenzy