Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Days Flutter By


Second Post today:
I am rushing to get this card posted and entered in to some challenges that end soon. I have used a Sketch from Repeat Impressions shown below.  I am not sure why I chose these colors but wanted something to pick up colors that are naturally in butterflies.

Challenges to enter:
What If? Wednesday : Repeat Impressions Sketch #M113
Simon Says: Thing with wings
Flutter By Wednesday: Open Challenge

Supplies:
Stamps: Repeat Butterfly and Sentiment

Papers all from Stash
Copics:Y11,17,E49
Inks: Memento Tangelo, Rich Cocoa
Nesties Circle, Lacy Circle, Scallop Dies
Darice EF Chevron
Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Border
Yellow and Brown Ribbon from Stash

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Lin said...

A great entry for our "things with wings" challenge, Theresa! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! I think your colors work so well with that gorgeous butterfly - great job, as always! Hope you are well, my friend :)

Danni said...

Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!