Thursday, May 9, 2013

Colorful Creations

Today I am playing along with Colorful Creations Challenge that is May’s Release Challenge at Flourishes.  Choose all of the colors in the illustration on the left   –  or pick three that work together  and create!   If you play along, you could win Flourishes entire May Stamp Release!  I love these colors so they were easy to use.  I choose Flourishes Lenten Rose stamp set and Taglines to use in my card.  I stamped the image with Memento Espresso Truffle on Ivory CS and colored with Copics R01,11,20 , G21,82,YG03. I highlighted the centers with a glaze pen.   I used Nesties Scallop Oval die to cut the image and then inked the edges with Memento Bamboo Leaves.  I used Brown CS for the card base, added a mat of textured Green CS and then a layer of Graphics 45 Pattern Paper that I embossed with Darice EF  Flower Frenzy.  I adhered a Pink Ribbon  diagonally and attached the image with foam tape.  I finished with a sentiment stamped on a scallop oval with the same green ink.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Beautiful creation! Your Graphic45 paper is a perfect match :). I think you made an excellent choice of Flourishes image for this challenge--the Lenten Rose looks beautiful in these colors!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Theresa! You couldn't have picked more perfect paper!

ChristineCreations said...

This is just beautiful Theresa! The paper is such a gorgeous match for this image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes!

Silke Ledlow said...

Teresa, this turned out beautiful and you rocked the colors! Thanks for joining us...hugs ~S~

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

This is lovely and turned out great I think. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge this week.

joy said...

Very pretty card, Theresa! I love these soft colors.