Friday, April 19, 2013

Vintage Hat with Ombre Ribbon


Welcome!  I am posting a quick card for Sugar Creek Hollow and other challenges.  The challenge at SCH is to make vintage and shabby chic cards with rubber stamping - no digi stamps.  My card is made with stamps from All Night Media from Anna Griffin using the vintage hat and sentiment stamps.  I used the layout from Sweet Sunday sketch to create.  I  added  an ombre ribbon that I had in my stash and distressed with Wild Honey distress ink to give a vintage look.

Challenges:
Sugar Creek Hollow: Use a Stamp
Our Creative Corner: Fashion and Style
Sweet Sunday: Use sketch #182-shown below
Oldie but  a Goodie: Make it girly- Used old stamps from a garage sale several years ago
Fussy and Fancy: Vintage


Supplies:
Stamps:All Night Media Anna Griffin
Papers: Ivory CS, Pattern Papers Graphics 45from A Ladies Day Collection Paper Pad
Inks: Memento Peanut Brittle and Toffee Cream,  Distress Ink Wild Honey
Copics: Assorted
Ribbon: Ombre with gold wire from stash
Dies: Nesties Circle and Beaded Circle
Bling: Annabelle Sprinkles

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Sams Home Cooked Designs said...

Hi there Theresa, what a lovely design and layout this card is, really got the Vintage feel. Thank you for entering our Fussy and Fancy Challenge. Sam

Payne Holler Cards said...

Gorgeous vintage (-:

Nathalie said...

So pretty vintage card. I love combo Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie