Friday, April 5, 2013

Postcard with Fairies, Butterfly, and Flowers



The challenge at Anything Goes Challenge Blog this week is the theme ..."MAIL IT" (So anything to do with mailing ...postcards, letters, envelopes, pictures of stamps.)  I was working on another card and had this pattern paper which I love on my counter from Graphics 45 "Once Upon a Springtime"  and thought this would work great for a "Mail It" Card. Using the sketch from Sweet Sunday, I starting building the card with a coral card stock that I aged with Distress Ink, layered with a floral paper edged with green marker, added a strip of paper with fairies sitting on postmarks, added the postcard cut from one of the pattern papers.  I punched a butterfly with Martha Stewart punch and built a flower using Stampin Up punches and added some yellow Glitter domes to these.  I will add sentiment to outside or the inside when I use the card.

Challenges:
Sweet Sunday: Sketch 181 Shown above
Anything Goes Challenge Blog: Mail It theme... used postcard, stamp, postmarks..
Flutter By Wednesday Flowers! Just remember to have your butterfly or fairy on your creation. I have it all covered.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Lovely!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Theresa! I love those papers!

Danni said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!!

Carol said...

A really beautifully designed card here and so feminine...I love it. You have used such lovely papers too and the card fits our challenge perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge Blog this time and good luck!1
Carol xx DT

Kathy said...

Such a sweet and pretty vintage creation. Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Flutterby Wednesdays.