Monday, April 15, 2013

On the Beach

Second Post Today:
This is the last of my Items from around the House series.  I was surprised how many items there are to use from just the kitchen...I coud have done more....what about coffee filters, cooking twine, foil, wax paper, endless possibilities.  I created this CAS card using a cupcake liner and toothpicks creating an umbrella for a simple beach scene. Tore a strip of tan Card stock and place on Ombre Blue Card stock that I printed  to create the background. Stamped the chair from Flourishes Beach Life with versamark ink on white and embossed with white EP and cut out. I attached the chair over the same image that I stamped on the card with Memento Toffee Crunch ink and stamped the sentiment with the  same. This was attached to the card base of glossy White CS and I attached the umbrella made of a cupcake liner and 2 toothpicks.  I decided to leave the umbrella the neutral color as this is what I had but there are many colorful liners to be had.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Olga said...

both your post are fantasitc, I love the beach card, wish I was there LOL

Carla S. said...

Very creative design, Theresa! You are on a roll!

Angie said...

Very cute card!!!

Lin said...

Oh what a great idea, Theresa - love how this turned out!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Love how you used these items!
Ps hope you enter the DT call at Sugar Creek (-:

Payne Holler Cards said...

Love how you used these items!
Ps hope you enter the DT call at Sugar Creek (-: