Monday, April 15, 2013

More Teabags

Hello!  I made this card for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #215- Around the House- use items found around the house on your creation.   This card was made with a Flourishes stamp set Humming Along using Lipton teabags. I stamped the Hummingbird and sentiment with Memento Espresso Truffle ink on a card stock that I printed with ombre coloring in blues. Check out Sweetly Scrapped post for more ombre colors.  I then stamped the branch with Memento Bamboo Leaves ink.  I made flowers with empty teabags...experimented until I had the shapes that I wanted. Attached the flowers with glue dots and adhered all to a card base of Marco's Lustrous Card stock in Oyster Pearl.  Stay tuned for another card with ombre colors and items from around the house.
I do not know why the photo is so grainy.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Broni said...

Your flowers are so cool! Thanks so much for playing along in the Timeless Tuesday challenge with us this week!

Ellen said...

You are so clever to make flowers out of tea bags! Awesome card!