Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Day Bookmark

Hello... I am back for a second post and a second bookmark for Speedy Fox and Friends challenge....Make a Bookmark. I usually only do one entry for a challenge but I had so much fun that I made another bookmark.  Usually when I take time to read a book, it is a happy day so I used sentiments and butterflies that make me smile on this marker.  I stamped using Memento Espresso Truffle ink on a Parchment Card Stock,  rounded the corners with EK Success punch, and backed with some fun CS from stash. Attached a loop of cream Grosgrain ribbon before adhering together. Used stamps from MFP's Cracked Hello, Daffodil Greetings, and one more that I forgot the name. Other inks used Memento Lady Bug and Tangelo.



 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Olga said...

I am loving your bookmarks!!!

joy said...

Very nice! I have a lot of bookmarks - love to read.

wannabcre8tive said...

So very pretty, I love the colors you chose for the butterflies. Thanks, so much for joining us in the Speedy Fox and Friends bookmark challenge.

Angie said...

This is so pretty with the butterflies. I love your loop of ribbon at the top, I am going to remember that for my next bookmark!