Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cheery Pansy in Purple

 
Today I played making Pansies with Cheery Lynn's Build a Flower Dies.  I was inspired to do so after seeing Selma's great tutorial on making pansies seen on her blog Selma's Stamping Corner  here.
Thanks to Selma for her tutorials. After making this pansy, I decided to create a card for Cheery Lynn Design Challenges Pretty in Purple.  I used a glossy white base card, added a mat of purple, topped that with a ribbon, and then added a doily of white, and finished with the purple pansy and butterfly.  I used a sentiment from Flourishes. 

Challenges:
Cheery Lynn Design Challenge: Pretty in Purple
Flutter By Wednesday: have a sentiment on the front of your creation and don't forget to add your butterfly or fairy.

Supplies:
Dies: Cheery Lynn Build A Flower #1 and #2,  Small Butterfly, Kiwi Doily
Papers: White Glossy CS, Plain White CS, Bazzil Texture Purple, Light Purple bought from Joan's Gardens, Scraps of Yellow and Green
Purple Ribbon from Collection
Stamp: Flourishes "Spring Has Sprung"
Inks: Memento Grape Jelly
EK Success Corner punch

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Danni said...

Very nice!! Pretty colors! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

joy said...

This is such a pretty card - love the purples and the doily. Pansies are one of my favorite flowers. But, I have a lot of favorites and can't really think of a flower I don't like!!

Hope you are keeping warm, Theresa!

Payne Holler Cards said...

This is so pretty! Love purple pansies (-:

Olga said...

absolutley gorgeous!!! I love the pansy!

Selma said...

This is a beautiful pansy Theresa. Thanks for linking back to my tutorial.