Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Celebrate a Birthday


I am back again today with a third post....it has been raining and I have been carding.  It is too wet to be outside so I am staying in after 3 days of yard work.
This card is for Meljen's Design Challenge who is celebrating her 3rd Anniversary this month.  I used her Digis Topsy Turvy Birthday Cake and Happy Birthday sentiment. The card is pretty CAS letting the glittery stripe paper and the digis do all the work.  I colored the digis with Copics and Memento Markers and added more shine and glitter with Sakura Clear Glaze Pen and Clearstar Glitter  Pen. Did some distressing on the edge with Distress Inks.  I hope you can see all the shine.  The paper is some I have had for a while ...just waiting for the right use.
Challenge:
Meljens Designs: Theme is  Happy Birthday
Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge: Not Your Normal Paper-used striped glitter paper

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

joy said...

Pretty card, Theresa! It has really been a wet one today, hasn't it??

Sprytebyrd said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing along at Meljen's Designs! Good Luck!
Hugs,
Dee (Meljen's Designs Team Coordinator)

Olga said...

gorgeous, maybe good to get rain so you can play!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Ooh, what a pretty and gorgeous card!

Leslie Hanna said...

Glitter paper is so pretty, but so difficult to use. Great job!

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!