Friday, April 12, 2013

Card with a Soft Flourish

I did not plan to do another post today but I got tired of ironing...so boring...that I decided to do a card for Sugar Creek Hollow challenge. This week we are to  use FABULOUS FLOURISHES on  vintage or shabby chic cards.  I quickly found this lovely vintage digital image of a flower that I had filed from Magic Moonlight Free Images and used it as my focus. I added some distress edging with distress inks to the image and stripe mat of MME pattern paper. Added some organza ribbon and bow with a pearl heart and a row of paper lace.  I attached modest pearl flourishes and more pearls to the card after adhering to the card base.
This was a quick card but I think it fills the challenge.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is really beautiful, Theresa! I love the vintage image and the pretty paper and pearls! Have a nice weekend!

joy said...

Gorgeous card, Theresa! Love the pearls and flourishes.

Heads up - I can't make it to the April meeting due to a doctor's appt. Was so annoyed when they couldn't schedule another more convenient date!

Payne Holler Cards said...

This is so gorgeous and love your embellishments (-:

Sue W said...

Such a beautiful card Therese!