Friday, April 12, 2013

Bookmark for the Kitchen


Welcome! Cloudy day here in Ohio. Today I am posting some bookmarks that I made for Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge : Make a Bookmark.  I would like to win the Butterfly Stamp Set that is the prize this week.  I decided that I'd make a bookmark to use in my cook books.  I used stamps from Mark's Finest Papers set Recipe Card Starters that I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Antique Parchment Finish card stock and colored with Memento Lady Bug Marker, Copic E21, Distress Marker Picket Fence, and Jelli-Ink pen Mettallic Silver.  I rounded the bottom corners with EK Success punch.  I attached this to a red and white checked card stock (pattern on both sides).  I usually punch a hole at the top and use narrow satin ribbon to my book marks but decided to add a loop of grosgrain ribbon to the top for the finish.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute bookmark and how brilliant to make one for the cookbook. I love it. Thanks, so much for joining us in the Speedy Fox and Friends bookmark challenge.

Angie said...

What a fun bookmark!!! The images fit perfectly on the bookmark! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends!