Thursday, March 7, 2013

Stamping Your Background


I have been making a lot of CAS cards lately.  This card was made for a challenge at Cas-ual Friday: CFC92-Stamp your own background on your CAS creation.  I used a stamp from Flourishes Cherry Blossoms to stamp 13 images on white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink  to create the background and stamped the sentiment from MFP's Papers with Memento Rose Bud ink.  I adhered this to a card base of black card stock. This was a very quick and clean card.

Challenges:
CAS-ual Friday: CFC92 make your own background by stamping.
Fussy and Fancy: Pink and Black


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Olga said...

gorgeous and I love your new header!

Selma said...

This is beautiful. I love that cherry blossom background.

Jingle said...

Very pretty! Love the black! Thanks so much for joining us over at CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is wallpaper, if ever I saw it! Great Job!!!

Benzi said...

Quick, clean, and gorgeous. I love CAS cards and get on a kick doing them, at times. I love those cherry blossoms in black and the sentiment in pink.

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! I love the clean look and the stamped background!