Monday, March 11, 2013

Spots and Stripes

 
Welcome!    Today I am showing a one layer card made with stripes and dots that I printed from some digital paper files from Annabelle Stamps.  I simply printed a portion of the paper designs on the precut white card stock and embossed with the Cuttlebug EF Village Border showing the reverse of the border.  I stamped a Flourishes stamp in Memento Tuxedo Black.
 
Challenges:|
Less Is More: Use Spots and Stripe on One Layer
City Crafter: Use shades of Pink
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
  
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a stunning CAS card ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

Betty Benton said...

I like this design, Theresa! Fun card!

Charlene said...

Gorgeous CAS card! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

Chrissie said...

This looks great and suits our challenge perfectly!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Linda R said...

Such a cute CAS card. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!