Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Some Days Flutter By

Today , I am showing a card that I made for the What IF? Wednesday Sketch challenge at The House That Stamps Built .  I used a Butterfly and Sentiment stamps from Repeat Impresssions....the card turned out to be a monochrome just by accident.  I took my inspiration from the DP nad color.

Challenge:
What If? Wenesday Sketch Challenge


Supplies:
Stamps: Repeat Impressions  as mentioned above
Ink: Memento Rhubarb Stalk Ink and Marker
Papers: My Mind Eye's Check & Floral from Lost and Found Two Paper Pad,  GKD Cranberry Tart CS
Ribbon : Cranberry Satin
Nesties Dies Labels One and Square
Cuttlebug Wickerweave EF


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Betty Benton said...

That's a really pretty butterfly stamp -- like the papers too!