Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hope is Faith

  
 This card was made for the CAS Challenge at CASology using the cue Hope.  I debated whether it is too much for  CAS but I am going to go with it anyway.....as I thought of this stamp and sentiment when I first read the challenge....just may have gone with too much patter paper but maybe I still have enough solid space.

Challenge:
CASology: Hope is the cue
Flutter By Wednesday: Use blue, green, and yellow with Butterfly.

Supplies:
Stamps: GKD Hope is Faith
Ink: Memento Nautical Blue
Copics: Yellows
Paper: Yellow CS from Stash, Pattern Papers My Mind's Eye ( Green is in pattern, Ink is Blue, Yellow in papers and image)
Nesties Dies
 

5 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Ooh - love that saying. Very visual and meaningful. This beautiful butterfly and your layout makes for a very classic card - a perfect encouragement for someone who needs it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

joy said...

I love butterflies and this one is very pretty, Theresa! And, the sentiment is very appropriate for the CASology cue this week.

Hope your day was a good one!!

Danni said...

Beautiful card! Love the yellow! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Tracey McNeely said...

A beautiful butterfly and sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

Denice said...

A gorgeous butterfly and wonderful sentiment...an all around great card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.