Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter Greetings

Welcome. I have been taking some time off from blogging.  I am easing back into card making with some Easter cards.  This is a clean and simple design made with some very old stamps that I have had for several years and DP from My Mind's Eye. I chose colors from the DP which are not traditional colors that I used for Easter designs. I did not use any embellishments. 
 Supplies:
 Stamps- Inkadinkado Cross; Hero Arts Easter Greetings: Ink- Mememto Potter's Clay; Copics BG0000: Papers- My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing, Ivory Linen and Red Card Stocks
 
Challenges to enter:
Oldie But A Goodie: Theme is Easter-rubber stamps are several years old.
Shopping Our Stash Weekly: Easter or Spring
Sweet Stamps Blog: Challenge is Crosses
Simon Says Stamp: Easter or Spring
Speedy Fox and Friends:  Bunnies or Easter
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Denise Price said...

This is beautiful! I love the elegant simplicity of it.

Lisa Carroll said...

Such a beautiful card! So elegant and classy! :) Thanks for playing along in our "Easter/Spring" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

Pat Garvin said...

Lovely card Theresa. Very pretty paper. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

Winnie and Patty said...

Theresa--it's good to see you back! This is such a lovely Easter card! Could even be a Christening card or Blessing card. Just wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stamps this week!

Lena said...

What a great Easter card, love the cross. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends this week and I hope you have a wonderful Easter.

Stampsnob said...

Exactly what an
easter card should be.....Lis

alicaz said...

Lovely Easter card! Looks great in non-traditional colors!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs,
Alica ;)