Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Time to Play with Cards



My DH and I are in sunny Florida enjoying some sunshine instead of the snow and cold in Ohio. I had time today to make a card for Annabelle's challenges and a few others. I plan to keep my posts short and sweet while I am away in FL. In the photo, the popped up butterfly cast a long shadow on the card.  I have to find a better lighted location for making photographs.  The supplies for this card are stamps from Annabelle Stamp "All Things Grow", papers from My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing, white CS from GKD, Memento Inks Bamboo Leaves and Rose Bud, pearls colored with Copic YG63, Sakura ClearStar pen, and Cuttlebug EF Swiss Dots. 
Challenges:
Annabelle Stamps Blog: Sketch ac155 shown in graphic
One Stop Craft Challenge: Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge: Z is for zig zags.
ABC Challenge: G is for going dotty. Swiss dots used for texture.
City Crafter Challenge: Just for you my friend.
Shopping Our Stash Challenge: Use your oldest bling. Used pearls which has to be the first bling that I bought.
Sweet Stamp Blog: Think pink.
Flutter By Wednesday: Open challenge.
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

19 comments:

Stacey Richardson, SweetStamps.com said...

Lovely card! I love the dimensional butterfly and the raised dots in the background! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com and good luck in the challenge!

P.S. If you happen to be anywhere near Clearwater, there is an AWESOME rubber stamp show going on there this Saturday, Feb. 9th stampfest.com

lostinpaper said...

Just gorgeous Theresa! Love the added texture of the embossing!

Danni said...

Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Betty Benton said...

Pretty! Enjoy your time on the island!

Sue W said...

Bery pretty Therese......Looks like you're enjoying some sunshine too! thanks for playing along with AnnaBelle!

joy said...

Lovely card, Theresa! You got out of here at the right time - we've had a lot of snow since you left! Enjoy that Florida sunshine!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love the papers you used and the sweet details added, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

This is lovely and I love the shadow cast by the butterfly ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB! Enjoy your trip!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Good to hear you are settled in for your snowbird vacation. Your cards is awesome! How do you figure out what supplies to take?

Olga said...

Glad to c u back creating, enjoy the weather and I love the card!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Theresa! I love your embossed zig zag background!! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog! ...and I hope you are enjoying the warm Florida weather!
Hugs, Tammy

beautyeb said...

Simple but beautiful!

Payne Holler Cards said...

This is a beauty! I like the shadow (-:
Enjoy that Florida sun ...

Charlene said...

So sweet!! I love the sentiment and chevrons! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

jonim52 said...

This is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Beautiful Theresa! Love the addition of the embossing too!
TFS with us this week :)
Andrea

Pat said...

Lovely elegant card, great colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge this week.

Pat xx

mixamatoasties said...

Very elegant card.

Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week.

Susan

Lin said...

I love this very stylish card which is just perfect for our Going Dotty challenge at ABC.


Lin xx