Friday, February 15, 2013

Put Your Heart On It

 
At Timeless Tuesday, Maki is  challenging us to use heart elements in our card/project.  I decided to focus on a heart sentiment on my card using one from Flourishes' Cherry Blossoms set. I paired this with a pink felt heart from my stash. The sentiment was stamped with Memento Rose bud ink on white cardstock and cut with a Spellbinders die which I attached to a doily. The doily was trimmed in the center to shape as an oval. I love how the shape came out. I attached this to a mat of MME pattern paper that I embossed (Cuttlebug EF Victoria)  and edged with a pink marker (Memento Rose Bud).
I finished with the pink felt heart and plastic flower that was in my stash from some  blog candy. I hope to win some of Flourishes New releases...wish me luck! And I found other challenges to enter my card.
 
Challenges:
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge: Put your heart on a card.
Stamptacular Sunday: From the heart-For this weeks challenge create a card that has a sentiment as the main focus of your card.
City Crafter Challenge: Use felt on your project.
 
 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

9 comments:

Irineia Kirach said...

Lindo seu cartão...O coração em feltro ficou lindo...Parabéns...

Penny said...

Very pretty card! Love the pretty papers & die cuts. Thank you for following our theme and sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

joy said...

LOVE this, Theresa! Good luck with the challenges!

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely! I like the embossed BG ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Deborah Anton said...

Very pretty card! And that little felt heart accent is perfect. Thanks for joining us in the Timeless Tuesday Challenge.

Linda R said...

Your card looks so pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

Charlene said...

I love the sentiment and flowerrs, so pretty!!Thanks for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

sara said...

beautiful card love that sentiment thanks so much for joining us at crafts & me this week
hugs sara x x x