Saturday, February 16, 2013

Love My Bear Stamps


One of my favorites thing to use on cards are bears....love my bear stamps. When The House House of Stamps challenged us to use our fave Repeat Impressions stamp, I knew this bear stamp, Belle, was mine. I stamped Belle with Memento Rich Cocoa ink, colored her with copics and paper pieced her hat and jacket with red textured cardstock scraps. I cut her with a square Nesties and inked the edges and the matted her on a scallop square of the same red cardstock cut with a Nesties.  Following the sketch shown, I added a MME Pattern Paper from The Sweetest Thing to the pink card base which I embossed with Cuttlebug EF Divine swirls. Added pink pearls colored with Copics and a sentiment from Annabelle Stamps stamped with Memento Rose bud ink.
 Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: DCC213-use your favorite Repeat Impressions stamp. Mine is Belle.
What If ? Wednesday Sketch Challenge: Repeat Impressions #F613
Papertake Weekly: Hearts and Flowers. Have hearts on the dress, a 3d flower on her hat, and flowers on paper.
Party Time Tuesdays: Use 3 of one item. Used 3 Pearls.
Charisma Cardz Challenge: Anything Goes
 
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a cute teddy! Hope you are enjoying some balmy days. Bet you are glad you are not cruising!

Carla S. said...

Wonderful card, Theresa! Love the papers and the cute bear!

Lin said...

She is so cute, Theresa! Reminds me of a Boyd's bear!

Hey Hey Paula said...

Sweet card. Love the layout & colors. Thanks for playing with us at PTT this week.

Cheri said...

Love this, Theresa...this is also one of my faves of RI...great card!!!

joy said...

Great job on this cute little bear! Thanks for playing along with the Repeat Impressions challenge.

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon